In some cases it might be fun to add a video to your vacancy. Showing a video in an ad might give a great impression for a candidate what a company is all about. You could show a video with colleagues telling something about the job so that might convince potential new colleagues to apply for a job.
In this article we will explain how you can add a YouTube video to a vacancy ad.
Alert! To add a video some HTML skills are required.
Fetch the YouTube Url
The first step is to fetch the correct hyperlink of the YouTube video you wish to add to the vacancy ad. Follow the next steps to fetch the URL:
- Go to YouTube and browse to the video you wish to add.
- Click Share
- Click Embed
- Copy the URL you see on your screen. This URL is needed in the next part!
Add video link in a vacancy add
To add the link you copied in the previous step, follow the next steps:
- Go to Projects
- Mark the project and click Edit
- Click the tab Ads
- Click the add you wish to edit.
- Click the Broncode icon in the editor
- You now see the whole add as HTML elements.
- Paste the copied url on the spot where you wish to show the video in your add.
- Click Save and the video will be shown in the ad.