The hiring process is a perfect tool to overview the candidates and the progress of the recruitment. You can find this on a job on the Candidate tab:
It is possible to have more than one hiring process, and thus the hiring process can be tailored depending on needs and position type. It could also be necessary to have one hiring process for active jobs and another for unsolicited applications.
1) Go to Main menu -> Settings -> Templates -> Recruitment.
2) Create a new recruitment template or edit an existing template, and go to "Pipeline", as shown here:
Here you can edit the hiring process, so it adjusts your needs and workflow.
A hiring process will always include the steps "Sourced", "Applied" and "Hired". The steps in between you can arrange as you like. Below learn more about how to move, delete, edit or add a step in the hiring process.
3) Click "Save" when you are satisfied with your hiring process.
Now the hiring process is saved for the chosen recruitment template.
How to move a step
1) Draw the step, to be moved
2) Release where you want the step
How to delete a step
1) Mouseover the step to be deleted and click the red X
2) Click "Delete"
How to edit a step
- Click the step to be edited
- Make your corrections
- Click "Save"
How to add a step
1) Click "Add stage"
2) Fill in the details of the new step and click "Save"