Do you have a candidate, perfectly appropriate for a job? Or data from a candidate, to be entered in the system? Here you can learn how to add a candidate to a job manually.
Please remember to send your Personal data policy to the candidate, for the candidate to accept your handling his/hers personal data.
Add a candidate to a job manually
1. Click on "New candidate" on the job concerned
2. Fill in the candidates data on your application form for manually new candidates and click "Save"
(You can learn here how to create a form for manually added candidates).
3. Click the button "Form" on the candidate profile
5. Click "Forward form submission"
6. Chose "Forward to candidate"
7. And chose the message template, you would like to use
You can edit a personal message. Remember though to include the Key Word [form.link], so the message includes a link for the candidate to open and fill in the form.
8. Click "Forward"