In this article you can learn how to create a talent pool with unsolicitated applications, which is an important part of the recruitment system. Let's create a new talent pool:
1) Click "recruitment" in the main menu
Please be aware that the main menu kan vary depending on your usertype and which modules you have chosen in the Emply-system.
2) Click the tab "Talent pools"
3) Click "New talent pool"
4) You are now at the settings page for "New talent pool" which is specified below the following picture
In the tab settings you can change the elements of the "Talent pool" tab - Such as language, the tittle of the talent pool (internally and externally) and basic settings.
Here you can add more languishes for your job post. To do this, the languish you want to add must be connected to your account.
1) Mouse over the "+" to add a different languish to your job post
2) The languish is now added and you can deposit a subject bank for job tittle and add text in different languishes
Automatic registration (registration rule):
- This can be an effective tool for keeping relevant candidates in the right talent pools. If you created a talent pool with the name "sales" this feature will automatically make sure that candidates that chose "sales" within their job area, will be placed in this talent pool.
- You can remember this feature by comparing to the "rules" you use to keep your mailbox in order.
Subject title and external title
By the green arrows you can change the subject tittle and external tittle. Remember to do this to all languish options you have chosen for the talent pool. The external tittle can be chosen if the tittle the candidate should see is different from the one you want shown internally.
The hiring process (illustrated in the picture below) can't be changed here, since it is defined from the templates, which is chosen for the job. This can be changed in templates.
- Department: Add a department for the "talent pool". You can see the departments that are created for your company here: Main menu > settings >Account>Departments. If a user have access to only one or two departments it's only these that will be shown as options.
- Tags: Add tags for a job, e.g sales, marketing or similar.
- Confirmation: Here you can see the confirmation message that are sent to the candidates. You can see the message by folding out the module by the green arrow. This message is automatically attached if it's defined by the given message template. Otherwise you can change the message manually in the box or pick another available template.
- Candidates can edit the application till deadline: You can choose if the candidates should have an opportunity to change their application after sending it.
- If this function is activated it's a good idea to follow up on this.
Promote your talent pool
When you have filled in the above and made sure so "Save" (top right corner) the system will send you to the page where you can promote the subject bank to your career site. You will be able to see the "career site" feature , which is created for your company. Main menu>settings>integrations>job publication.
This is how you promote a job (in the following order):
1) Click "promote talent pool" on the media you want to promote
2) The picked out media will be added to your basket
3) Click "promote"
4) Click on "confirm payment"
5) When you have decided on the design, promotion and publishing described below, you can click "promote "job ad":
Design: Choose design, if you did more
Promote: Should the talent bank be promoted as fast as possible or on a specific date and maybe even time?
Unpublish: Must the talent pool be unpublished manually or on a specifik date and or time?
6) That's it :-)