With reference to the GDPR regulation we have developed a new feature to help limit, which users can access your Emply solution.
In the section Info / Billing in the Account menu, you can limit which IP addresses can access your Emply solution. Here you can determinate, that only users working on your local network can access your solution.
This is done by determinating a specific number of IP addresses, to access the account.
1. Enter Account in the main menu -> Info / Billing.
2. Click Edit in the IP access section and indicate which IP addresses can access your Emply solution.
- In the first field, give the IP access a label eg "Emply Copenhagen"
- In the second field, enter the IP address
- In the third field you can specify the end interval.
- + If you want access from multiple locations eg. "Emply Amsterdam"