1. Go to main menu -> Settings -> Automations
2. Click "New workflow"
... or mark and edit an existing workflow
3. Name the workflow and ener a description if needed
You can enter title and description in a second language connected to your account by clicking the green "+"
4. Click "Save"
5. Choose below what this automation is about: Employee, Candidate, Job or Talent Pool
6. Choose when this automation should be triggered
- Created: Automation triggered, when X is created
- Updated: Automation triggered, when X is updated
- Scheduled: Automation is triggered on a certain date and time
- Manually: Automation is triggered by manual selection on the candidate
- Deleted: Automation is triggered when X is deleted
X corresponds the chosen in step 5.
7. Choose which criteria should match in order for this automation to be triggered
This could be a department, a certain pipeline step or an answer to questions in a form/application form.
It the automation is to be triggered always, choose "None".
8. Click "Save"
Now you must define which action/s to be triggered in this automation
9. Click on "Add action" and choose between: Task, Message, Form, Move or Notification
- Assigned and completed in the system
- Indicate the responsible receiver
- A mail can be sent
- Indicate receiver and sender
- Create a message template
- Move (Can only be chosen when chose of candidate, step5)
- To a pripeline step or a disquality reason)
- To a job or a talent pool
- Short message to be sent in the system
- Indicate the receiver
10. Fill in details concerning the chosen action
11. Click "Save"
12. You can add more actions by repeating step 9, 10 and 11
13. Click "Inactivated" in order to activate your automation. It is now active and ready for use