This article explains how you can send a form to an employee, users in the system or an external e-mail adress. This could as an example be a formular regarding employment information or an evaluation schedule.
Send a form to an employee
1. Go to employees in the main menu
2. Click on the employee that you want to send a form too
3. Click on "Form" and pick the formular you want to send
4. Click on "forward evaluation form" to send the form
5. Click "forward to employee" and message template
You can also write a message. Remember that the message must include this merge (form.link] so the message contains a link that the employee can use to fill in the form.
6. Click "forward and the formular will be sent to the employee
Send a form to users or an external email adress
You can also send a formular to users in the system or external mailadresses (individuals that are not created in the system.) As an example this could be a formular that someone must fill in, in relation to a hiring process.
If you wish to send a formular to users in the system or to external mailadresses, you can choose "forward to user" instead of "forward to employee" in step 5, otherwise the other steps are the same.