Here you can learn how to promote a job to LinkedIn, after you have activated LinkedIn as a media.
1. Go to the "Promote" ab on the specific job
2. Click on "Promote job ad" on LinkedIn
3. Click on "Checkout"
4. Click on "Confirm Payment"
5. Fill in following details:
- Job ad: Choose job ad, in case you have several
- Layout: Choose Layout, in case you have several. Click on the eye, if you wish to see a preview
- Publish: Choose "As soon as possible" or choose a specific date and time
- Unpublish: Choose "Manually" or choose a specific date and time
- Profiles: Indicate which connected profiles you want to share the job
- Post: Write the text to be shared on LinkedIn
- Notify people: Add persons you would like to share the job on their LinkedIn profile. You can add users from the system as well as external mail addresses. They will receive a mail like the below, with an active link for sharing.
6. Click "Promote Job Ad"
Now the job is shared to the chosen profiles, and a mail is sent, in order for them to share the job on their LinkedIn profile.