Emply offers file uploads to ftp servers.
It is configured from the integration section under 'Exports'.
What you need to do:
- Configure a FTP server with at least SFTP or FTPS
- Create an export Ie. CSV with your desired data content.
- Switch on FTP and choose your method.
- Select Protocol
- Fill in URL (if you are not using default ports for protocol enter port number in URL)
- Fingerprint / certificate*
- Select encryption (FTPS)
- Fill in Credentials
- Open for Emply IP addresses (contact support to get IP range)
*Fingerprint is collected from the clients server, it's required that they have whitelisted our IP range.
FTPS: 990 implicit; 21 Explicit